View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Is your System Usage window always open?

So..... those high levels and quick transitions are potentially worrisome....

How do you run a marathon? Do you sprint as fast as possible at the outset?

How do you run an all night dance floor? Not with the most bass and fastest tempo at 4 PM, right?

On the other hand, if you're reaching peak performance after a well programmed run, and you're not tracking live, maybe you -should- let Ozone do those calculations that -would- cause a hamper the whole course from start to stop transport.

How much do you like the sound you're willing to occasionally exercise your computer circuits to get it?

(By the way, my MacOS Activity Monitor window IS always open, lol)
||software: Sonoma 14.2 | PT Studio 2023.12 | Ableton Live 11 | iZotope RX, Ozone, Neutron | Arturia Pigments | Auto-Tune | Dubler2 //
||system: iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020) 10-Core-i9 | 128GB-DDR4 | 5700-XT-16GB | OWC Thunderbolt Hub and Thunderbolt 3 Dock //
||devices: RME Babyface Pro FS | Focusrite Clarett 2Pre | some AT mics | SM58 | Ableton Push 2 | Sennheiser HD 600 HP // Onkyo TX-8220 SR
||automation: SoundFlow | Stream Deck+ | Keyboard Maestro | SteerMouse | MacOS Shortcuts //