View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: ignition pack 2 a big lie?

Quote:
The limited versions of IZOTOPE (trash lite, spectrum lite, ozone 3 lite) only can be used only one time, each of the presets. To the following time that you them try to use they do not turn out to be available.
Read that again carefully, paying attention to the red highlighted text. You are complaining about the limitations of the limited versions of these plugins. The plugins still function, and you are able to test them out so that you can decide if you want to purchase the full versions, but they are still limited (There's a reason they were free, right?)

Quote:
The Timew arp 260, even installing the drives of update that are available in the web of digidesign, it does not sound.
There have been a few other complaints to this effect. I don't have it, so I can't offer a direct solution, but I have a suggestion for something to try; select a valid hardware audio input on the track where you have it inserted.

Studio rig: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R, Intel i7 920, 6GB Patriot DDR3, NVidia 8600GS, LG GGW-H20L BD-RE, Sony CRX195E1 CD-RW, 2x WD Caviar black 640GB (os swap), 1x WD caviar 320GB (sessions), 1x Maxtor 120GB (sessions), 1x Seagate 1TB (samples/loops), Profire2626, Command8, PT12 on OSX

Mobile Rig: 2015 MacBook Pro Retina, Apollo Twin, PT12