View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 09:37 AM

Default Cubase/PT question I will pay you!!!

I will paypal aynone $25 if they can answer me who I can get this acomplished!!

I transfered a project from ADATS thru my MOTU 828 into CUBASE 2 tapes AKA 16 tracks lockedup. In the middle of the tapes there was an error so we had to instatiate a new recording lockup halfway through the tapes each time.

So here is the big issue.
I need to make the files on each track one BIG File with its start at zero.
OR
I need a way of getting a sample acurate start time for regions in CUBASE!
I hate CUBASE with every inch of my body and am tired of searching for a solution so here is some more details.
The first audio files for one set of 1-8 came into record at 6 seconds ish
The second tape 9-16 came in record at 4 seconds ish.
Since I cant import the track info into Pt What I wanna do is what I would normally do in PT which is highlight the duration of the Audio regions and then drag the blank space back to 0 in the timeline and the consolidate the region so there is blank space in the new audio file before the region originally started.
So that way if i did this on all tracks they would all start at zero when i put them in the new program.
The only other solution i can come up with is if i could get a readout of the regions start time by samples in CUBASE then I could just put each region in PT to the same sample and then life would be great.
Any solutions. If you fix my problem i will imediatly paypal you 25$ PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

So here is the issue: