View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 12:22 PM

Default Re: muted when all mute are on.

See . . . ? as I predicted - TheFilterLab spotted your problem straight away - even though those pics were less than "high-resolution screenshots". Learn how to take an actual screenshot on your PC rather than a photo with your 1st-generation 1990's Sony Digital camera (Sony DSC-F1?).

OK, jokes aside - then . . .
First, I would rename that ridiculously long pathname in your IO Setup to simply "1-2", or "Output 1-2" - whatever you want really.
Second, re-assign all your outputs to the new correct output path by selecting the desired tracks, holding Shift+Control/Alt, and changing one of them (the rest will follow).
Third, spend some additional time configuring your IO Setup exactly how you want it (Inputs, Outputs, Busses, Inserts, etc). There are plenty of YouTube tutorials on how to do this. Just search Google, or read this.
Fourth, SAVE your IO setup so that you have a master starting point for all your sessions, and possibly configure a template for new sessions that you always like to start with. (eg your entire Edit Window layout, such as the ruler, ditching the "Universe" view ... I don't know a single soul who has ever used it, your preferred counter view - Bars/Beats + Mins/Secs etc). Learn Window Configurations. Save that starting Template !

Save it. Save it. Save it.
You may run into this whenever you receive/exchange sessions with/from other people.
Just load your master IO every time, and re-assign tracks.

Last edited by Tweakhead; 12-04-2022 at 01:21 PM.