View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 08:16 AM

Default Re: Export To Quicktime Taking Way Too Long Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonelab View Post
I've noticed that since updating to 2021.3.1, that exporting to Quicktime takes forever. So much so, that I'm now using PT 2020.12.0 to do my Quicktime exports. Anyone else experiencing this issue in the latest version?
I would updated to 2021.10, which is solid for me. There were many fixes and issues with QT bounce this year. I worked with Avid on my own time with some testing for a month or so on this. So far what is working for me is the latest version. The 2021.3.1 is not really that reliable as there are still things they are working on, but I use 2021.10 all the time with reviews during the day to producers for reviews without a hitch. My details are in the signature I think if you want to compare. Older Mac Pro with Catalina, simply because it's solid with Dolby Atmos as well.

G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS