View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:58 AM

Default Re: Scorch 1.1, AirTurn and iPad crash

Hi Joe
I have bought forScore because of all the issues I have with Scorch and that works fine with my AirTurn. I contacted Air Turn and they have also raised a call with the Avid development team for issues with Scorch and AirTurn.
I am using an iPad 2 and as far as I am aware, everything is running on the latest versions. Issues with Scorch are:
Try visiting your store and it crashes.
Often open files and get an error that there was a problem opening the file. Open a second time and the file opens normally but the new menu bar isn't visible but the buttons are actually there so I can go back to my library, switch to music stand view etc. just by clicking where the button would be. (I have the original menu bar with things like store.) this is random, files usually open ok but occasionally get an error when the file has opened previously.
Files frequently open on the last page in music stand view. (not had any problems with play back or transposition).
Search doesn't work, it finds the file but always opens the first one.
I can't forward or backward pages with my AirTurn, nothing happens at all (but the air turn is connected and works normally with other apps).
Files I have problems with are free ones from your store and those I created in G7 or Sibelius 7.
Have also noticed that view frequently reverts to book case mode where I tend to have it in list mode. I appreciate you can't tell us when you are going to upgrade but it would be useful to get the bugs fixed or let me roll back to version 1 as I found that a lot more stable.
Request for new fetures, a set list and then for files to open in succession in whatever view I am using, typically landscape music stand. (Basically I want to be able to do what I can in forScore but without having to convert my files from sib to pdf first as scorch is great with transposing and play back and just needs the bugs fixed and a bit more functionality!)