View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 05:22 PM

Default Re: A Letter from Allen Cronce, President of PACE

I feel relatively lucky in that the (horribly ugly - you don't employ UI designers at PACE do you?) iLok software worked ok for me when I set up my new iLok with the PT 10 and 11 licences. BUT a different (surely related) error means I can't download the Strike 1.5 upgrade I bought - I get a message saying

com.paceap.ias.services.ilokremote2.exceptions.Res aleAgreementViolationException: Customer Avid is not allowed to distribute product with GUID F4C64755-D330-4CE2-BC22-7563B9F5C426

And I can't get Strike 1 working in PT10, so I'm still screwed.

Nice - I pay Avid $99 for an upgrade I can't download. ANd of course, since Avid makes talking to them impossible unless you shell out more money for an ASC you can't even talk to them about the problem that is CLEARLY a bug in their systems not mine.

Unbelievable!

Someone should definitely be organising a class action. This really has been a colossal balls-up.

And Avid, the idea that the ONLY way I can submit any kind of support request is by first BUYING access to it is both INSULTING and INCREDIBLY ARROGANT.

regard

Guy

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 06-25-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Addressing this in your other thread: http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=340706