View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 01:13 PM

Default Re: EuCon crashes overnight, every night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Lambert View Post
You had constant issues after the migration too, which is why you did the clean install. If problem persist after a clean install then you have deeper issues and you need someone to take a look at that computer in general. Very little useful data related the issue is being offered outside of the quest to prove that there was nothing wrong with the migration, though, very clearly, quite a lot was wrong, and still is.

You have people here who could actually fix the issues. Cut the games and allow them to help find the culprit. I can tell you that most have simply stopped responding to your complaints because you're unwilling to do anything about it.
You were one of the people arguing with me about clean installing. I'm not playing games, once again I'm simply sharing my experience and hoping for a solution.

My issues were only performance issues after the migration, but they weren't issues that were solved by reinstalling everything. Sessions from my 2020 iMac could not play on the studio ultra. There has been some improvement after recent pro tools updates though. I'm now able to play sessions with similar routing/processing.