View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 12:04 PM

Default Problem ~ mixed-up titles... and more!

Can anyone PLEASE help???

I have just - unfortunately - purchased the Scorch app., and I am hit with two very very frustrating and irritating and time-wasting issues with this application:

1. This is THE most serious and frustrating issue. When I add my Sibelius Scorch files as instructed, yes they do install onto the app on my iPad. However, some of the titles get mixed up with OTHER titles! For example, a score correctly titled "The Best Is Yet To Come" shows up as a completely DIFFERENT score title "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life"...!

I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, removing all my scores and then manually adding them - time consuming! - one by one, and yet when it comes to those same selected mixed-up titles, they constantly keep reappearing as the WRONG title! They now seem to have taken on the identity of another piece of music! However, when I do open the score, it is the correct one. It is the title that is incorrect. I have tried fooling it by changing the title but it doesn't work... it STILL recognises it as the wrong title.

2. I have many scores with similar titles in different keys and yet I cannot understand why on the icon for the score, as well as the title being shown, there is also the composers. I don't need the latter, I need to be able to see the title and the key of the song/score. There doesn't seem to be any way I can edit the text on the icon to show the title and the key below it - rather than the composers below it.

If there is no fix for these issues, I'd like a refund, please.

BionicDan