View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 12:20 PM
Avid

Default Re: MTRX/DADMAN output to multiple Spkr Outputs simultaneously with same stereo sourc

BScout has the exact idea. Here's what I would do:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mza9y1kf8...YcyoryNUa?dl=0

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared_TL View Post
I have scoured software/manuals to figure out how to create a "party mode" where I can output a stereo source to multiple stereo monitor destinations. Sources can be summed, but Spkrs appear to only be switched? Has anyone figured out how to do this? To be clear, for normal monitoring, I would only be using one set of monitors, but there are listening situations where I would like to fire up all the monitors just for fun. Has anyone done this - or have any idea how to make it work?

BTW, unrelated. If anyone is interested, I have created a "virtual MOM" device that allows you to have MIDI control over any of the functions that MOM can map to. I did this because I have 14 sources and I wanted to create a set of dedicated buttons for all 14 sources (and of course MOM only gives you three on a single layer). With MIDI control, one can use just about anything to access these functions - this would allow you to use Keyboard Maestro and a Streamdeck to create a new "MOM" device.

MTRX/DADMan and DAD MOM is a crazy powerful audio routing/monitor setup. The more I use it, the more I find it can do. It is amazing.
MTRX FAQ