View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 11:47 AM

Default Looking for lead vocalist in NYC!!!

Hey guys- I'm in NYC/Jersey City and I'm going through withdrawals from not performing since moving here. I'm looking for a lead vocalist that I can build my band around and was wondering if anyone is interested or can give me some references. I play guitars and sing backups and need someone that can really belt it out. My influences include Janes Addiction (beautiful clean to nasty dirty), The Police (for their live perfomance and tightness),Nirvana (intensity/fury), Floyd/Zep/Beatles (enough said), Pumpkins (psychedelic), ELO (original), STP ( their really hardass jazz if you really listen, ha) and everything else in between. Hell, the DUC has solved everything else for me, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have many years experience touring, performing, and I just want to blow the doors off in my local market. Number one, people tell me I'm cool and easy to work with. Thanks a lot guys for all of your help. Drop me a line. Please no Winger, Warrant, Posion, or Tesla wannabees, I sold my hair and leather pants. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]