View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 06:59 AM

Default Re: MTRX Studio and DANTE virtual sound card

Has anyone had success with DVS and DADman on a Mac with Catalina and separate Thunderbolt connection yet? I keep looking for resolution on seeing having it come into DADman for playback sources (iTunes, SoundCloud, YouTube, etc). It seems to have issues getting clocking reference which I haven't resolved.
DADman and MTRX St Sync source set to Word Clock (whole production house is clocked to a centralized house source). The only time I get audio is when the Enable Sync to External tik box is unchecked and for a brief moment it comes in but goes away once it reverts back.
DADman/MTRX is on one network port from a Dante switch with it's IP, the Mac is connected to the same switch on one of it's two Ethernet connections with it's assigned IP (the other is used for the S6) and DVS is directed to the Thunderbolt port with it's own IP. (tried both the two internal ports and a Thunderbolt to RJ-45 adaptor). All on the same subnet as the rest.
When viewing the device (Mac Pro via DVS) in Dante Controller, I see no device details in Device View or on the Device Info tab.