View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Axiom Pro Overview Video 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by filosofem View Post
Hello SysEx
She's a great board isn't she. A real step forward in keyboard integration. Have you had Axiom Pro long? What made you buy Axiom Pro?
filosofem
She's greater than my old Oxygen61 and KorgR3 altogether.

I am using AxiomPro49 about 3 month. Think need else one month to finish integration into my setup (mainly programming keystrokes and control surface mapping optimization).
I keep several presets to control different software (AudioFinder, DSP-Quattro, Structure Sampler and so on...) and it helps me to decrease number of steps needed to achieve same result when computer keyboard used only.

I bought AxiomPro49 because i have no PT compatible control surface (like Mackie). I was overloaded with fader riding and plugin automation in PT Mixer window.
Now it is much better. I can record midi, than apply pan and volume of instrument track. If sound do not fit composition, i can open Structure sampler and change attack\release and so on, in case of RTAS instrument i can control all parameters without touching computer keyboard.

So main use-case for me: sound design, arrangement, plugin automation and mixing using one hardware unit.
m1active 520 & sub gw s750, deq230, cx2310