View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 06:26 AM

Default Re: Import Session Data not working properly PT 2022.6 Apple M1 Monterey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Unable to repro here. Can you please try resizing the Import Session Data window, or try adjusting your screen's resolution and reply back whether either affects this? Thanks.
Thanks for the reply! You nailed it! it’s a screen resolution problem. If I change the resolution the tracks show up. The weird thing is that I’m actually scaling down the resolution since it was at maximum. So there’s another problem now which is that, after changing the resolution, I can’t see most of the session data section from the dialog. Another weird thing is that, in order to see the track list, it seems I have to resize the resolution every time I open the import session data dialog. If I open the dialog already in the smaller resolution it doesn’t show up. It appears that the act of changing the res is what is making the tracks show up.

Now I switched to a bigger screen and it works fine.

Just in case anyone is curious, the smaller screens I was using are Philips 193V5L (18,5”, max res 1366x768), now I switched to an AOC 22B1H (22”, max res 1920x1080).

It still would be nice to know if there’s any fix for this in smaller screens (a fix that doesn’t involve changing the res every time) since we have multiple pt stations here and some of them are using smaller screens.

But thank you so much for the help!