View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 07:41 PM

Default Re: PACE iLok Error stops PT from booting

I am dead in the water as well. My Ultimate System is fine, but my regular Pro Tools System on my MacBook Pro can no longer find a valid iLok authorization after upgrading. I have been paying for this license for many years, and finally go to use it, but can't. It is paid up, but I can not get support because I didn't call within the first 90 days (I've never called for support on this license and have been paying for many years). So far I am into this for 3 hours of head scratching, Googling etc. . . I just don't get what is going on with this convoluted and confusing mess of licensing. Probably something simple, I just don't get it.

Basically Pro Tools 2021-7 opens but can't find a license. It suggests which iLoks have a valid license and one of the iLok serials named is inserted, but no luck. I am not sure what a valid Pro Tools license even looks like these days, there is a perpetual license on that iLok that is active (and has been since 2017).

If anyone knows the solution, and has the time to help me out on this, I will send some cash your way via paypal. Easiest way is using apple messaging to jump on my computer and see if you can sort it out. DM me if you wish to help. . .