View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 06:13 AM

Default Re: MIDI Quantize/Selection BUG 2022.6

Well, after three months of "support" and everyone (of support) telling me that the problem was with my machines, with my system, (Yes, avid made me buy a new machine after making me believe it, upload and reinstall more than 6 different systems for testing and nothings change the bugs), send your system report, make new user account admin, delete preferences, reinstall, try this, try that... and my deadlines running.
After try in 3 different machines and I found out that it was resolved when I installed 2022.5 - they were left speechless. But they didn't recognize the error, let's investigate, be happy!
Only after creating a bug list with more than 40 people involved did they listen to me and after I start publishing my unworthiness in the networks…

Avid e-mail response:
"Thank you for your response and sorry for the inconvenience.

Since this is a confirmed bug that has been logged on our end. Here are the bug number for reference: PT-289553 and PTSW-196673.
and there is also no ETA (estimated time of arrival) on when it will be fixed. The standard procedure is to close the case, but reopen the case if you need an update. If the case is unable to be reopened, feel free to reach out to us through the following channels:"

But in attach you can see 2 bugs > that they only recognized 2 bugs out of 15 or more... for you to have an idea the previous email sent me a link with "gifts" from the inner circle that I had… just for “almost” told me: "calm down we have gifts do not get angry".
I just want a software that works without problems and a software reliable. I pay for it. All we pay for it and we use this software all day… Being treated like “I'm the problem” I think is a veiled lack of respect. I'm not a new avid user, over 10 years. I'm not happy at all. I see other companies as good as treating customers much better. Avid support just made me waste my time and money. it’s really bad and at the same time ridiculous. I'm sure that when they implemented the “quantize function with follow grid” they erased some code line. All they should do is say thanks and fix the bug that wasn't in the previous version and ask the great team at GlobalLogic to put someone to oversee this problem. I'm sure it will make the tens of dollars we spend every year worth a lot. . It's been months with one-legged software or call me at least to be a beta tester, since I'm paid to be anyway.

All the best, guys!

Thanks for the space.