View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:42 AM

Default Re: URGENT I can't record in Pro Tools 10 with my Oxygen 61 Keyboard

Thank you very much for your answer, I am very desperate. The Pro Tools can perfectly recognize the keyboard (MIDI), but I can't hear any sound, I can just hear the click from the Oxygen, send start to record, stop, mute, etc., but I am not actually triggering any of the instruments in Xpand nor recording anything. Yes, it shows up in Audio/MIDI setup. Yes, it is enabled in MIDI Input Devices. What virtual instrument are you trying to trigger with it and what type of track are you using it on? I have tried with a lot of virtual instruments from the Xpand, not with all of them, there are many, but with a lot . I haven't patchs; I have seen in other forums that some persons have troubles with Xpand but they can work with the others like Boom, etc., but I am trying to use Xpand and the other options, and I can't listen with anyone!! I can't even see any signal in the faders. I tried with all kinds of tracks. My keyboard is plugged in (when I bought the keyboard the seller told me that it would be working immediately because is a plug and play keyboard(!)).
I had the pro tools 9 but I had also the option to upgrade to pro tools 10, and I did it, I thought it would be better, but now I don't know (is this version the right one to manage this keyboard? Or not?. Please help me with this. I need the configuration or something, it is urgent.