View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 07:05 AM

Default Re: So let me get this straight!!

I quite Agree but Apple is on a colision way to Digidesign since Logic was aquired by Apple and it seems that for this reason Apple needs now to aquire an Audio hardware company such as MOTU and make A full competion to Protools offering a total audio solution both software Logic and hardware MOTU as Apple's final audio solution. Besides PCs are running fast on PT and they are cheaper than Macs and this is happening on third world countries like mine ( Brazil, South america) Where 99,9% uses PCs Windows and people's incoming is getting worse day by day. Protools in my opinion is a much more easier and friendly application for musicians and newbies to learn than Logic , A very complicated and with a slow learning curve for the rest of us mainly people that can't read english so this is a discussion to fill an entire book , but this fight is up to them. Anyway I entered this forum to look up for .midnam files for synths that Digidesign did not provide at least up to version 6.4 and this in my opinion was negleted by digidesign and synth industries,but that's the way it is.
So enjoy life and let them to fight who is gonna be the winer.
Cheers,
Edson Nardi.