View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools won't open

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsureit View Post
It worked for me. After moving them out, I started moving a few back at a time, initiated PT until it failed to load. Narrowed it down to a third party plug that caused the issue. Guess I could have just moved 3rd party plugs out, but could not tell which were which in some cases. Took me about 30 minutes to get everything sorted. It was as simple a solution as I could muster.
Yes again you are confused. In the past you found a faulty third party plugin by doing the correct standard troubleshooting for that problem. Bravo. That is nothing to do with what is being talked about here.

Do you understand what these systems plugins are? That they live somewhere very different. These are not third party plugins, they are internal (and largely hidden) inside Pro Tools, they validate as loading and that validation fail is not caused by other plugins, which won't even have loaded at the point this failure happens.

I've explained you are wrong, asked you to reread the thread and you seem to have not done that carefully. Now can you please stop spamming crap onto a thread and let folks who might actually understand stuff try to help others.