View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 03:15 AM

Default Re: 2022.4/iLok Pace issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveGross View Post
Anyone else having Ptools crash/quit saying it has lost connection with Pace/iLok authorization???
This started happening to me a few weeks ago, just out of nowhere. I usually leave PT open overnight, done so for many years. The past two weeks, Pro Tools greets me in the morning with the message "Error, missing PACE authorization for "Pro Tools". Please re-insert your iLok or re-connect to your cloud session in the next 5 minutes or you must save and quit."

I save and quit, open iLok Manager, connect to cloud from there, and opens Pro Tools again. Pro Tools then ask me to go through the Pro Tools license activation procedure, including login to iLok. Then session opens, but all my other cloud authorizations are missing. Restart again, then everything is fine. Until the next morning.

The thing is, I've used iLok cloud for a long time without any issues at all. Pro Tools has always connected to the cloud without opening iLok Manager first. No asking for iLok login during startup.

I have not done any updates or changes to my system before this started to happen. Network is fine, no dropouts during the night. Pro Tools Ultimate 2021.12, iLok Manager 5.5.2 GM, Cloud managed mode, Mac Pro 5.1, OS High Sierra 10.13.6.

It`s a little frustrating going through this process on what is supposed to be the start of a creative day.

Stein Tore