View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 02:51 PM

Default Music Production Toolkit question

I read other threads regarding my question, but none of them clearly answered it, so I have decided to ask it again (forgive me if I missed the answer).

I installed the Music Production Toolkit 1 (received brand new for Christmas - 1 disc - using it with an Intel Mac OS X and Pro Tools LE v 7.1). I am confused as to what plug-ins I AM authorized to use.

Sooo, what TL plug-ins am I actually authorized to use? Is it just the reverb? I installed the other plug-ins listed on the TL disc, but they all ask for further authorization when starting Pro Tools (I'm assuming if I uninstall them, then the messages will stop popping up). I entered my authorization code (that came on the card in the MPTK box) on the digidesign website, downloaded the correct software bundle, and transferred the licenses to my i-Lok.

So, when I open a Pro-Tools session, where are all these plug-ins? How can I access the Hybrid synth and all the other things that come with the MPTK? I checked in the audiosuite tab, but didn't find anything other than TL reverb.

Can anyone help me? I'd appreciate it.