View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 06:36 AM

Default Re: The New Digidesign . . . A Prediction Only

pk hat,

It would be foolish of Digi to drop Mac. I seriously doubt that would happen at all. I simply think that Digi will push harder towards the PC market . . . it's where the money is.

===

That being said, I think of all of this as nothing but positive. Just think, if Digidesign can rake in more and more profit, they can give us a better and better product. But . . .

Digidesign needs us.

They need to know what works and what doesn't. They need to know that their Windows line can and will succeed - IF - they listen to the Windows users. Let's face it. Windows is far from sexy like the Mac. If you want a sexy computer, get a Mac . . . dim the lights . . . and make sweet music. Or do like me and think about getting a Mac just for internet browsing, etc. If you want a PT workhorse . . . if you want to get some shiznot done . . . if you want to run more than six good plug-ins in one LE mix session . . . then get a PC and get going. The PC's work wonders with PT, but Digidesign could work them MUCH better.

I say "great job" Digidesign, but you can do greater. Keep making it better and you'll have us for life.

rockrev