View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 10:33 AM

Default Inserting drum loops from the included library

I'm using Pro Tools First in Windows 10. When I create a new project, I'm given the option of a few different templates each named different genres of music, shown here, or the first thumbnail below:

Each template provides default settings typical to that genre and adds tracks named after the instruments typically used, but more importantly to me, it adds a drum loop. What's more, I can then right click on the drum-loop and select matching alternates, which are different drum-loops, shown here, or the second thumbnail below:

The list of matching alternates is not exhaustive. Is there a library buried somewhere in Pro Tools First that will allow me to review all the included drum loops and add them to my project? I'd like to hear all the different drum loops included but I don't know where they are located.

What I'd like to do is see an exhaustive list of all the different drum loops, listen to different drum loops and then select which one works for this project. How can I do this in Pro Tools First?
Attached Images
File Type: png Matching Alternates.png (19.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png Genres.PNG (35.9 KB, 0 views)