View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 08:30 PM

Default Re: EUCON 2022.12 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
Old Artist Series should work just as well as newer Artist Series and has they always have.
Thanks again for the help, Eddie. I did like you said and I was able to get my soft keys working again, however, I ended up rolling back anyway because, at least on my MC Control, the new Eucon software causes a problem with the colors of the soft keys. It makes them all darker and adds a blue tinge to all the buttons. The colors on the MC Control screen don't reflect the color that I chose in EuControl Settings. I tried "re-selecting" a color, but even if I drag the brightness all the way up, what is on the MC Control screen will not get any brighter and the color remains bluish and dark/muted.

See the attached graphic. I had to use my iPhone camera so excuse the quality.

The top row are the colors as shown in the EuControl Settings on my computer screen...

The middle row is how buttons appear on the MC Control screen with the older Eucon 2022.9 software. Not a great pic, but the colors are bright and pretty close to what I chose in EuControl settings.

The bottom row is how buttons appear on MC Control screen with latest Eucon 2022.12 software. The colors are all muted and tinted bluish. I tried trying to reset the colors and get it to appear as they should in EuControl settings, but I cannot get a bright yellow, or bright red.

(The "Clear Meters" buttons are different colors in the first two rows because I was mid-experiment on that button when I took the pic. Normally it's red. The middle pic was taken AFTER I rolled back to 2022.9.)

Since 2022.9 was working okay for me I rolled back as I just can't get adequate color brightness/differentiation in 2022.12.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg metercomparison.jpg (56.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by James Steele; 01-26-2023 at 08:41 PM.