View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 05:44 PM

Default EUCON 2022.12 Released

For what it's worth, there was a problem when I installed this latest one on my M1 Max Mac Studio on Monterey 12.6.3. Probably because I'm using a Euphonix-branded MC Control and MC Mix. They both of course have the latest Avid firmware updates, but installing EUCON 2022.12 made all my soft keys that I had setup non-functional. The command was still there when I checked, but the keystrokes that were supposed to be sent weren't being sent.

Yes... I did go into Security & Privacy > Accessibility and I gave proper permission to EuControl.app and MC_Client.app. Made no difference. I rolled back via recent APFS snapshot to the state prior to installing 2022.12 and all is well again.

Another hint something was off was that after installing the newer software, the colors were off on my soft buttons. Purple looked blue... colors more muted. Anyway... this caused a problem for me. I'm interested to hear if any other Artist Mix or Control users experiences this. It might be that this only affects Control... since it's the features available in Control that were affected. My Mix unit seemed fine.

Last edited by James Steele; 01-26-2023 at 06:10 PM.