Thread: iZotope RX10
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 11:56 PM

Default Re: iZotope RX10

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiolex1 View Post
Yeah, seems pretty not feature heavy. I know it says 10.15.7, but it is like PT where it just isn't being supported but should work fine?
Been using RX10 for a week now on a series and it's pretty much the same as RX9.. I got it cheap, so it was fine for me to grab.
Some of the so called new features are not good for me. The Supposed Updated Spectral Recover did not work for me at all as of yet. I was hoping to use it and was excited about that for real bad zoom audio, but did not really work. Very unintuitive for my speedy workflow where time is money, but hey I got it super cheap and it's fine. I think most of the modules under the hood are pretty much the same.
The Repair Assist PlugIn for in the session? For audio is for the birds IMHO or at least so far. Never really worked for me. the text nav I have yet to use, but might be cool for dialogue when you are hunting up words like I had to late today. Must- Speaker detection is nice too I guess, but have not used it yet either. No time..
Been working since 5am and it's now 11:30pm so I am off now.. I DID JUST BUY Ozone 10 update. Only $149 for me so a no brainer. We will see if they fixed some things, but I think it may be a sight of the times. Possibly for me more hype than innovation, but we will see. I think it's all about learning the craft in all things and then apply that knowledge. I do like AI stuff though if it works for sure. Sonible stuff is great and there are others I am sure. Looks like also they may have either done away with the standalone app for Ozone 10 like in 9 or previous that did, they say it's coming soon, but to the subscription. Not sure..
Later, G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS

Last edited by gives; 09-13-2022 at 12:22 AM.