Thread: ilok question
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 12:51 PM

Default ilok question

Don't know where else to ask this question today. Purchased Soundtoys 5 bundle from Sweetwater. Had issue issue with Ilok autorization, Soundtools updated something with my ILok account, or ILok manager or whatever. and sent me an email that the licenses were in my Ilok manager. (i don;t get the difference authoriziation and activation and download—shoot me in the head). I don't see any "activation code" like I received in email for another plug in I purchased at same time. But I dragged the bundle into the ILok in my Ilok manager. They appear to be in there; I had 6 other licenses or products in there before. It now says 17 available (the soundtools bundle) and 23 licenses and 23 activations (attached pic) . I thought maybe they would appear in PT at point, perhaps with restart. No. The previously installed licenses have activation codes listed in the details in the ILok manager and there are none for the Soundtools. What do i do next? Am i missing an activation code? Do they still need to be installed? Thanks for any help on this Holy Day. I know this might be heresy. :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2016-03-27 14.44.14.jpg (21.4 KB, 0 views)