View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 04:14 AM

Default How to change Avid Account Email

Hi all,

I join the long list of users who want to change their Avid Account Email address.

There's no option to do it via your account. Avid have to personally do it for you.

So how do I contact Avid?

I've tried the 'classic' link that's been posted before:
http://avid.force.com/Support/RegistrationCaseCreation

But after typing in my details and filling ALL of the necessary boxes I hit send and it doesn't send. There are no sections missing or any error messages about missing information. It's all filled out correctly. It doesn't send.

So if anyone can give me step by step instructions of how to change my email then I'd appreciate it. If it can be done in under 5 days I'll throw a party......

And one last thing - what is my avid 'user name'?

I have an older 'MyDigi' account and I have an email and password as a login. The phrase 'username' doesn't exist. If I Login to my account and then click 'link this account' it asks for a username. My login details for my account don't work as a 'username' even though I'm logged into my account.

It asks for username and password to 'Avid Video Community Account' - surely it should be 'Avid Audio Community Account' if I've got an account with Pro Tools registered in it?

Is it supposed to be this hard?