View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Projects Won't Open / "Please install any available updates and try again."

Hi, I am have almost the same issue but with only one of my projects (Pro Tools First). I have over 20 projects on the go, and my main reference/template one is now doing this. I get the message "(Project name) cannot be opened. The latest version of the project may have been uploaded by a newer version of pro tools. Please install any available updates and try again". I did have an available update so I completed that but I'm still receiving the same error message and the project still won't open, even after the update. Quite frustrated as I was getting close to a release date and now I'm kind of stuck until I can get this back opened.

For what it's worth, the folder for that project looks the same as every other folder; all the files are still there. I've tried restarts, logging in and out as well as disconnecting the internet and trying to open "offline"... Nothing is working. Really hoping someone knows what's going on and has a fix.

I see this post is recent; maybe something with recent updates?

Thanks to whoever can help us both out!