View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 06:58 AM

Default Re: Sample Rounding Issue!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innesireinar View Post
While it could be a technical reason why this happens with audio clips, due to the fact that samples could not match with bar/beat grid at given tempo and SR, with midi material this should not happen.
Most definitely should not happen with midi (clips & notes as well). And with the audio, even though SR & tempo make for some form of calculation on the part of the DAW - all other DAWs companies have worked it out.

PT is still stuck back in time with this. I'm hoping (not holding my breath) that with the huge delay we had with this 2019.5 update, Avid were re-writing PT's old code to accommodate Mojave compatibility, uninterrupted playback & better CPU core efficiency - making PT easier to update & bug fix QUICKER without compromising stability.
iMac 27" Late 2013 3.5Ghz i7 32GB Ram 3TB HDD, 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro, Movaje 10.14.6, Pro tools 2021.7, 2021.3 & 2020.12 installed. UAD Apollo 8 Quad & Satellite Quad, Reason 10.4.1 & Reason Suite 11.3.9, Logic Pro X 10.5.1 (need to upgrade to Catalina for LPX10.6), plugins & VI's by practically everyone. G-Tech Mini 1TB HDD, 3 x 1TB Glyph GT050Q, Lacie Rugged 500GB & several assorted drives.....lots & lots of hardware synths & outboard

https://soundcloud.com/2b3productions