View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:30 AM

Default Re: Crane Song Phoenix question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNS View Post
Hi. I checked the compatibility docs and found version 2.10.5 of Phoenix to be OK with PT 8.0.3. So I download (from Digi's site) what is listed as 2.10.53. After I installed it and checked the version using "Get Info" it showed version 2.4.4x24. I contacted Digi TS and they tried to help, but couldn't. Said it probably was the right version, but that the version info was never changed. That wasn't good enough for me. I then called Crane Song who also couldn't tell me what was going on or latest version of Phoenix. They are supposed to call back.

Anyway, can someone here who's running Phoenix OK on PT 8 on an Inel Mac please tell me which version of Phoenix shows up when using "Get Info" to check it. I'm trying to figure out what I really have and if it's OK.

Thanks,
Jeff
I have called Cranesong on at least two different occasions, and they could never tell me what the latest version number was. It seems that the latest version is not at all recent, and that is is called by several different numbers, depending on where you look (installer, get info, Cranesong site, Digi compatibility list, etc.). It's really depressing that even Cranesong can't tell. If ou figure it out, please let me know!