View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:56 PM

Default Re: Can you confirm this bug; Audiosuite settings

Just did some testing on a similar setup to yours.
Late 2013 MacPro
macOS 10.12.6
PT Ultimate 2018.4
HDX3 - Sonnet Echo Express III
Thunderbay IV
Apogee Symphony mkI (x3)
SSL AWS948

I can confirm the behaviors you describe. The even weirder thing is that inside some bundles (i.e. Waves, Soundtoys) some plugins exhibit this behavior and some don't. In Soundtoys, Decapitator, Devil-loc, FilterFreak 1 & 2, all retained their clip by clip settings and Crystallizer, Echoboy, Little Plate, and PanMan would revert to Entire Selection. In Waves, (I didn't try every single plugin) API2500 mono, CLA76 mono, Doubler2 mono, would keep their settings, while the stereo instances of those same plugins would revert.

I thought I was onto something in that plugins that don't have the mono mode vs multi-input mode menu would always keep their settings, while most plugins that do have that menu would revert. That doesn't seem like a hard and fast rule, as some plugins that do have the mono vs multi-input menu would keep their clip by clip setting, such as Serato Pitch n Time Pro, Avid Reverse plugin. I do feel like it still might be related, however, as clip by clip requires that menu to be in mono mode.