View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 12:11 PM

Default mcdsp 20 year anniversary subscription BARGAINS

https://mcdsp.com/subscriptions/

every plugin that exists under the mcdsp plan, in au vst and aax native for just 12.99 per month.. it's a locked in price.. from what i understood when i spoke to gobbler, it will auto renew next year at that price.

Or 24.99 for AAX DSP.

Personally i think it's a bargain.

I am almost tempted to lock in the HD price now, just in case the offer disappears, as i plan to go to HDX as my ultimate "pro tools goal".
I'd still be able to use native with the hd license in the meantime.
Actually I might do it.

Anyway, besides analog channel which is one of the earliest, and worst "tape emus" in plugin form, pretty much everything else is awesome, even their 20 year old stuff like filterbank and compressorbank (well, almost 20 yrs old )

I still use the filterbank dual high low pass to this very day on everything.. i use it for resonant automated sweeps, low frequency clean and bump uses, and every other use someone wants a high or low pass for.
It sounds fantastic, they nailed it to perfection to begin with and it's always been great.

I don't care for revolver, cause i don't like how hard it is to bring in external IR's.. I also don't like the preset system only really being an IR loading system..

But besides revolver and analog channel, i use every single other plugin they make in every single mix.

Personally i think it's a wonderful bundle and just wanted to give the heads up at that pricing, cause it's normally 29.95 a month for the *native* bundle.

The 12.99 is cheaper than even slate's very cheap bundle sub.. Personally, i think those two subs combined, are the best overall mixing tools on the market
Either could do with just one kick ass algo reverb though, pretty please!