View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Using 3rd Party MIDI Patch Name files in Pro Tools

Quote:
So Now you can go back and create music again. .midnam
has anyone gotten this link to work? i just tried on a mac running 10.3.9 in SAFARI, IE, and FIREFOX. says it could not be found. ah...well... must be gone. just my luck.

DIGI, this is an absolutely MADDENING AND APPALLING SITUATION!! WHY ARE MIDI NAMES SO GOLL DARN DIFFICULT IN YOUR APPLICATION???

you have to be a seasoned programmer to figure this stuff out!!! i recently lost my midnams that worked before and now, even i am not ALL TOGETHER stupid, i am having trouble. SONOSPHERE doesn't work, Cherry Picker doesn't work. and you provide us with midnam's from circa 1822!

back in the day, i could use galaxy librarian, hook up my midi modules, select "GET PROGRAMS" what a few minutes and there they were. but that was OS7! can you please explain to us why you cannot provide us with a simple librarian that doesn't require an advanced degree in C++? can you please put a downloadable database at your site with manufacturers midnams that are UP TO DATE? surely someone at DIGI can do this for us. the instructions are at your site, just follow them.

thank you for listening. sorry for the tone. now, back to work.
Undertone on Facebook
Undertone Custom Sound Libraries

"Groupable markers would be epochal!"
-Starcrash