View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 07:21 PM

Default Re: 2021.3 Video engine and bounce to .mov crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
My movie length is 90 minutes, and I'm trying to bounce 2 minute clips as I've done for years. Doesn't work here...
NOTE THIS:
Don’t use Pad to Frame boundaries. It’s literally only necessary if you are going between Pro Tools and Media Composer or another NLE that is frame-accurate vs sample accurate. THIS caused me to crash until I figured this one out on the Movie Bouncing..

The 3rd Option: Directory should be global and sticky:

Session Folder: Defaults to Bounce Files subdirectory in current working session.
Prompt – on clicking Bounce will prompt for a location and is also sticky regarding the last directory tree.
Directory: Global and sticky. Not session based but rather global.

I would highly recommend checking out the 1-5 chicklets or Presets which are super handy for immediately switching between formats and paths on a click.

Use CMD + (number) click to program a chicklet macro. Set all of the attributes first.
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS

Last edited by gives; 04-23-2021 at 07:51 PM.