View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 06:24 AM

Default Re: Mute Frees Voice Please

By tha k man
Quote:
I meant that voices couldn't be shared by audio at the same time. I thought that was obvious.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hello. Actually I still don't know what you mean by that. What do you mean that voices can't be shared by audio at the same time? I suspect we are talking about two different things. However, I think I have been fairly clear on what I mean. On TDM, you can take 24 tracks for example and assign them all to two different voices, or a stereo pair. If you do things right, this will in effect serve as a stereo aux. All 24 tracks will be heard. That is what I mean. What do you mean by voice sharing?

As for the intent of our posts I guess there is a little miscommunication there. We are all for better voice features on LE.
Quote:
I'm outta here. This place is becoming a singular waste of time.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I am sorry that you feel this way. I was simply pointing out apparent inaccuracies or clarifying terms and features of TDM. We are probably still talking about two separate things. However, even when I was a little glib, I was never rude or unhelpful. I think you may be a little too sensitive. Nothing in this thread qualifies as a flame. At all. If you think so I apologize, but let me assure you this is definitely not a flame. So maybe you will visit again, but before you leave, please explain what you are talking about. I still don't know.