View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Mac-to-PC Migration Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xUeL View Post
Thanks for the prompt response, Weed!

I placed the new WAVs in the session folder and imported them. I can drag them to tracks as whole files, but the Relink still can't find the clips of the whole files I imported and place them where they belong in the session. In other words, the session has sequenced clips (i.e. loops) of the whole files in it, so I think what I need to know is how, if possible, to get the session to recognize the new WAVs as the whole files that the clips are derived from...?

If I ultimately can't get these sessions to open properly on a PC, is it too late to retransfer the sessions back to a Mac and open them there? I'm worried that I may have altered or corrupted the files when I transfered them to my PC hard drive...?
i might be missin' what your bottom line is but if i get your objective it is to open your session with these new converted files in their proper place in the session, right? if so, then i 'think' your easiest way would be to open those PTLE Mac 5.1 sessions on a PTLE Mac 6.x that allows you to create/save it for PC compatibility. you would still have to create a new session with this option checked but i 'think' this would allow you to import all data, pts and audio files, into your new session. then save this new session and take it to your PC 7.1 session. should open like a charm...that's if i understand you correctly

The Basschakra Lucid Soul Trip

i7 Builds - Specs and Results

HDNative | Omni | i7-3930K OC'd 4.0GHZ |
ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB GSkill DDR3 2133 ram | mo' stuff