Thread: iZotope RX10
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 09:36 AM

Default Re: iZotope RX10

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Running the demo of Ozone 10 Advanced in PT 2021.6 and OSX 10.13.6. I know the minimum requirements are OSX 10.15.6 but though I'd give it a try. For the most part it's working ok (whether what it does is good or not is another matter) but I keep getting an error message when PT goes to do it's autosave. I have that set for every 5 minutes. When it goes to do that I get an error message saying the autosave won't happen. Sorry I don't have a copy of that but the thing is is anyone else getting an error message with regards PT's autosave not going to happen?
I am experiencing the same thing with Ozone 10 Advanced in PT Ultimate 2022.6, running Mojave 10.14.6 ("unsupported") on a Mac Pro 5,1. Autosave is borked. "Save" itself throws up an error message sometimes, but not always. When I saw the System Requirements I was wary and aware that I was buying the upgrade "for the future" (Altho I think it will run on my [newer, Intel] laptop, but iZotope did away with the standalone app, and PT's iLok restriction only gives you one computer at a time, so....)

Mac Studio Ultra : 128GB RAM : Ventura 13.6 : Carbon : PT Ultimate 2023.12 : S1 : Metagrid Pro