View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 07:02 AM

Default \"The system cannot find the file specified. (2)\"

Has anybody had the same error message with PT LE 7.4cs5? I could not find anything in the documents or on the Digi website. There seem to exist similar error messages but not exactly this one.

I get the error message all the time in the session I am working on. But it only happens when I am zoomed in very closely and only when two particular tracks are visible(!). When the error happens it wrecks the waveform graphics of these two tracks completely. Neither switching the tracks on/off nor switching playlist view recovers the graphics.

Zoomed out or when they are "out of sight" or when I switch them off in the Tracks panel no error messages show up. The track names themselfs don't seem to have any special non-english characters. By the way: The session is rather long, several takes of one piece, each about one hour. The files reside on an external fw400 drive.

Any clues anybody?