View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 03:42 AM

Default Re: Can no longer live with all the bugs and crashes!! reverting back to 8.0.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahamnesik View Post
Thanks for the reply. I've tried everything from stock to 3rd party plugins with no success. There's definitely something wrong with the control 24 drivers. I've even tried to install the personality from PT 8 but it doesn't work at all.

This sucks because custom mapping is such a great feature. There's not only a latency with meters but also it lags and freezes when moving encoders, it's unusable.

What's the latest version to work properly ? I guess Avid will never fix this bug anyway.
Hi,

Have you got the plugin mapping view turned off? from memory this would cause an issue.

But to clarify i do use plugin mapping and its OK, only a few plugins don't like it and cause this issue of latency on the meters and control 24 so i have to be selective. i probably only map about 6-8 of my favourite plugins now.

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.