Thread: AES in general
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 02:35 PM

Default Re: AES in general

Quote:
Third was a total blow out for sample library lovers. Chris Stone's company "Audio Impressions" makes a PC based midi driven sample library that is so impressive that I was left sppechless. He did a demo for me of all orchestral stuff and the nuances that he captured, along with the GUI he designed himself was beyond words. I don't have enough energy in me tonight to tell you of all the fantastic sounds, feature, and ease of use that his orchestral stuff sounded, but it was as real as anything I've ever heard, times 10. He is truly a genius. You'd have to experience it to believe it. I was truly dumbfounded, and I am not impressed that easy.
Cool! Someone filled the niche of the soon to be extinct gigastudio! I'll have to check this out for sure... Right up my alley.

EDIT: Just checked their website, this is definitely something I'm interested in. Did they mention anything about price? It looks really cool. Looks like they have an ethernet-based audio transfer, like the muse receptor audiowire - no audio interfaces to buy, cool. I'm assuming this isn't available yet, as their website has a few dead links on it.