View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 02:56 PM

Default Re: DADMan goes wonky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared_TL View Post
Every other day or so, DADMan goes into a partial non-functional state. Lots of things still work... but two things of note - the meters stop working and DADMan won't close. The only solution is to kill it (and lose unsaved changes - learned that lesson a couple of times - now I save after any change). Any one else running into this?

Running on Mojave 10.14.6 on a 2013 "Trashcan" Mac Pro. All Avid/MTRX/DADMan (5.3.4.5) software at latest versions.

Thanks!!
I did experience the same in regards to the meters. If the MAC goes to screen saving for letīs say an hour or so, the meters stop working. Once I thought that was related to energy saving on the MAC but after some tests, nothing worked. I need to close DADman and restart and then they start working again. I tried different colour profiles to no avail too. Running Mojave. I guess that is something wrong with the code, thatīs my only explanation for it. It should work fine, but they (DAD) took a long time to make it Mojave compatible, but I think thereīs more work to be done on the GUI.

Paulo M

MAC Studio MAX M1_64 GB RAM_1TB SSD_MAC OS Ventura

Protools Studio 2024.3