View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 03:43 PM

Default Re: More Carbon Sync Issues...Must Get Solved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCorbin View Post
Hey all!

I made mention in the Pre thread, but it's relevant here too.

I wanted to reiterate that we are committed to fixing the ADC issues. We've fixed over 15 critical ADC bugs this year, and continue to knock them down. They are often deep and complex and take time to tease out.

As you come across issues that are new or unique, please open cases on them so we can track them and ensure they are prioritized.

m
This is a pic of a 1k sync pop at the top of a stem recording. It's a Complete mess. I'm using internal busses to feed Auxes, outputting the Auxes to 5.1 Audio tracks using ADC on a Carbon interface. This is hardly a unique issue or a complicated routing scenario. It's a very straight forward DAW signal path for capturing audio stems using internal bussing. In my experience, the internal busses are the problem.

PT 2022.10 did not fix the sync problem. I'm using Monterey 12.6, Macbook M1 Max. I've had this unit for months hoping that these sync issues would be fixed but instead I have to spend time chasing a solution while interfacing with "tech support". Carbon does not work properly and at this point, a refund is imminent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 2.44.57 PM.jpg (29.3 KB, 0 views)