View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Scorch 1.2 closes

Thanks Sam. Just to clarify, I typically have just opened file and changed instrument once and then gone into play. Strange that you can't replicate it as it happens very reliably for me on iOS 6 and an iPad 2. Fortunately, a bug I can live with as I typically don't often play back in music stand mode.

Also I typically don't change instrument of a piece more than once.

I haven't noticed any problems with resetting and this raises an interesting new feature you should consider, in music shelf view, opening the score, I get an option to remove my change as you describe, but with a library of 600 scores, it's a pain to find. From search and list view, the scores open directly and you don't get the option to remove my changes.

As to the name showing or not, I accept it shouldn't get touched, but but it does and really not seen any pattern to it. Will monitor and report back.

But currently, Scorch is great for rehearsals and great to finally see the major bugs fixed. but it is not my number one music score software, hopefully soon, as it will speed up my workflow when I no longer have to convert to PDFs.

Last edited by Fraser.Sims; 01-19-2014 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Corrected typo