Thread: Eucontrol Mac
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Eucontrol Mac

Thanks. Will check this out on the Doc. That being said I did find the "eye" on the S3 and did what was suggested and still the same issue.
I'm not sure if I described the issue properly in the 1st place so let's try this again. I also don't think the issue has anything to do with being in Eye mode.

Manually open the Eucontrol app.
Head over to the assign tab.
Double click a any button either for the Doc iPad or s3 and program in a new function. Close float window.
SAVE New function.

Hide / Close (not quit) Eucontrol
Head back to protools. Button doesn't work in some cases.
Open Eucontrol app window
Head over to that assign tab
And the last program window I closed is literally open again without my doing ! I can reproduce this issue on numerous computers.
The only way I have successfully managed to get that little pop up program window to go away and successfully work on a newly programmed button is to finally quit the app all together.

Try it out. Program a random button and see if after you close that program window switch back to a different tab in the app and go back to protools. Then go back to Eucontrol open the assign tab and your last program pop up window will be there regardless that it was previously closed.

Let me know if the same issue happens ..

Issue happens on 2 completely different work stations same bug everytime.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0007185/
coryrizos.com