View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 12:42 PM

Default Virtual Instruments for Pro Tools 6.4.1 on Mac OSX

Hey all,
Just checking to see if anyone had a list of virtual instruments (RTAS, Audiosuite etc) available for Pro Tools 6.4.1 on Mac OS 10.3.2, 10.3.4? I have read through the digi pages and I see the available audio plugins, but what about virtual instruments? All I see is one, the Virus? I am recently new to the TDM platform.
Thanks,
Ken

System Compatibility
These plug-ins will work on Pro Tools|24 MIX systems with Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1 installed.
The following plug-ins require an iLok authorization, and iLok drivers. The iLok drivers are installed by the Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1 installers.
These downloads contain the individual plug-in installers listed. Please select the downloads you need for Mac or Windows below.
Digidesign Plug-Ins for MIX on Mac OS X & Windows XP
Bruno Reso
D-Fi
DINR
Maxim
Reverb One
Smack! LE
SoundReplacer
SurroundScope
Synchronic
Smack! LE plug-ins are RTAS and AudioSuite only with MIX systems. The TDM version of Smack! requires the TDM chips on a Pro Tools|HD system. When running the Smack! installer, choose the option to install "Smack! LE (RTAS and AudioSuite)" instead of the option to install "Smack! (for Pro Tools TDM Systems)

Digidesign/Bomb Factory Plug-Ins v4.1.1 for MIX on Mac OS X
Digidesign/Bomb Factory Plug-Ins v4.1.2 for MIX on Windows XP
Bomb Factory BF-3A
Classic Compressors Bundle
Cosmonaut Voice
Fairchild Bundle
Free Bomb Factory Plug-Ins
JOEMEEK Bundle
moogerfooger Bundle
Pultec Bundle
SansAmp PSA-1
Slightly Rude Comp
Tel-Ray Variable Delay
Voce Bundle
The Digidesign Bomb Factory Classic Compressors bundle includes BF-2A and Purple Audio MC77.
The Free Bomb Factory Plug-Ins require no authorization.

3rd Party Plug-Ins Distributed by Digidesign for MIX on Mac OS X
Aphex Bundle
Dolby Surround Tools
Drawmer Dynamics
Focusrite d2/d3
Focusrite Forte Suite
Virus Indigo