View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 02:53 PM

Default headphones sound better than any type of speakers, have tried everything.

Hi guys!
I got my 11r a month ago for like 300 bucks new.
First i tried it with headphones, and the thing is just amazing !! (i had pod hd 500 before)
But you know i have always been hating to play through headphones, i like that feel of speakers!
Then i got PA for my 11r and the problem was - in headphones the sound was just amazing, that cutting, raging type of sound from my Fender, that proper steely sort of sound when i split the humb to single coil and that typical SRV sound from neck single. But from PA it was coming sort of weaker option from what i hear in headphones, it's like OK but i don't get that "bite" when connected to PA.
I tried PA, some random bookshelf speakers, KRK monitors, and 2x12 combo to fx loop! Everything sounded so so compared to headphones, how is that possible?
I tried to tweak presets for speakers but it didn't help, smthng just felt wrong. My output set as "Rig out"
I would appreciate if someone have an idea of what could be the problem! But i didn't see any issues of that kind in forums
Thank you