View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools | HD Annual Upgrade and Support Plan Reinstatement

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundfx View Post
Wow. I JUST realized how the subscription plan screws you. This of course, is when I want to upgrade to 12.6.1 HD from 12.6 when I notice how messed up the MIDI latency is. AND I'm late to renew. You forget to renew within 30 days and they want another grand in addition to the tens of thousands of dollars they've gotten from me over the past 20 years. I don't mind paying for major software upgrades for Pro Tools, but this is tacit extortion. If you've been customer for 20 years, I think they should really let you re subscribe even for the $399. I'm fine with that. but an automatic jump to $999?? Who the hell is coming up with these policies?
You definitely are late to connecting the dots, that being said, you seem to have a good grasp of it.

MacPro 5.1 (12) Core (2009 MacPro 8 Core Upgraded to a 12 Core MacPro), 56 Gig Ram, SSD System & 3 - 2TB Drives, OSX 10.9.5, Windows 10 Via Bootcamp