View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Now that Eleven Rack drivers work in Catalina, does Eleven Rack Editor also work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeM View Post
No issue really. I wasn't aware if the 11R editor was working in Catalina and had read some other posts where people were having issues trying to use it in Catalina a while back. Now that the updated driver has the 11R working well in Catalina, I thought I'd ask first here before installing it to head off any issues if it still had any.

Your reply was what I was hoping for. Thanks!
Well, guess I spoke too soon. I just installed it, rebooted and continually get: "Error Initializing Eleven Rack MIDI Engine" when I try to launch the editor. This was the issue another poster was mentioning.

I tried launching the editor first, launching after PT was running (with 11R as the playback engine and also with HD Natives playback engine) but it fails to launch all times.

Any ideas as to what I might be missing or any suggestions?

TIA

PT 2023.12.1 Ultimate, 7,1 Mac Pro -12 Core, 96 GB RAM, OS 12.7.4 Monterey, 2 TB SSD system and apps, 2 TB Accelsior RAID 0 SSD projects / HD Native card with HD Omni, Eleven Rack, UAD Quad PCIe, UAD TB3 OCTO satellite, MOTU midi express 128 // Mac Pro 4,1 - 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 32 GB RAM, OS 10.10.5 Yosemite, PT 11.3.2