View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Please add auto show file overwrite when adding/saving/editing snapshots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digidesigner View Post
You probably know where overwrite is because you are interested in the console and probably use it a lot. For a person who needs to pull just one show and has not read the manual it will be nearly impossible to find this by themselves.
For a person who needs to pull just one show and does not know where Overwrite show file and History tab are, snapshots are just a bit too far...Keeping the software and the control surface as they currently are in Venue world will, however, help that person to pull that show out.

Implementing yet an another level of auto saving/overwriting show file would park off History tab or it would create a conflict between the two. I rather have the choice of going back to my console's setting prior to getting a snapshot wrong than having the system automatically overwriting my show file every time I'm doing something wrong or right. Therefore you need to do it manually - Overwrite current show file.

Radu